viernes, 28 de enero de 2011

MY PERFECT PLACE

LONDON
Now t writing about my favourite city and when I have a lot of money I travel to London..
London is the capital of England and the UK; locate to bank of the river Tàmesis in the south-eastern of the island of UK, its date from more of two millenniums.
The population of London consist in a lot of diverse cultures and religions, also in the city move of 300 languages. In 2007 the population consist of 7.512.400.
London has a temperate oceanic climate with hot summers, as well as a very cold winter, London is the most polluted city in Europe, despite having a large area and large green areas, industries and automobiles emit much of the gaseous pollutants in the British Isles.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi jeeny

    London , ok is nice , but you need to save a lot of money , is one of the most expensive citys around the world,but I thib¿ng that the money works it, I hope that on anear future you will vidsit this city.
    I see you on ¿saturday

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yep..!!! I know...but i really love london..yes, in the future i visit london je.. when i work jajaja..
    see you
    bye...

    ResponderEliminar